1/28/2009

California Photographers

I don't know that many photographers. It's true. Maybe I know a handful of ones I can call and shoot for fun with, but I think it's time I finally expand that group. I've set up an online social network called California Photographers. It's a beginning, but hopefully a place that'll call out to all those who love photography up and down the state of California. There are so many talented individuals out there and although there are many photography groups you can join I don't see how one more network could hurt. Check it out and please spread the word. It's free so you can't blame the economy! I'm planning our first photographer shoot out in Los Angeles and will soon try to set ones up in other cities in both Northern and Southern California. 

Hope to see you on there! :)

No comments: