6/06/2009

Paramount Ranch Shootout

There's a beautiful ranch a short drive from where I live. Between nature's best fields and hikes there's an old Western movie set at Paramount Ranch park. The faded colors and simple lines and textures of the buildings are fake (you can't go inside them), but deliver a great background when needed.

This was the setting for my "Photographers' Time to Play" 2nd shootout. The turnout was fantastic and at least twice as big as those who came out to the first one. I met many talented photographers with great models who came with them. I invited everyone after our session to my place to edit our day's work and prepare it for a slideshow to present at the end of the night. You can see a glimpse of the fun we had that day on the video below.

Mar, my friend from college, reconnected with me and I asked her to be my model. She did fantastic and brought out my vision for the afternoon incredibly. I requested both a hippie and cowgirl look from her to create a unique blend of adventure and youthfulness that I wanted. Enjoy all the photos and the video :)

If you're in town and can make it out the third shootout will be on Saturday, June 27 in Santa Barbara. Visit our facebook page to view the info. Hope to see you there!



Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

Paramount Ranch

No comments: