2/07/2009

Headshot Session- Dr. Alisa Dennis

I think it's great whenever I meet someone new who has an immediate calmness to them. It's such a favorable strength to have, especially if you're a psychologist like Dr. Alisa Dennis. Alisa, who never once asked me to call her Dr., naturally asked about me and my work. Her curiosity and interest reminded me of myself and how I choose to relate to those whom I'm photographing. Whenever I capture people I always make it a point to get to know who they are as an individual, so that their personality can shine through making it easier for everyone to enjoy their photo session. Through the years of exploring portrait photography I find that it's more about creating good images; It's also about the relationships I get to build with my clients. 




No comments: