11/20/2008

Honolulu, Hawaii

This will be my last photo entry of my recent trip to Oahu. I promise! 


The city offers a monthly "First Friday" event held downtown
where viewers can take a gallery walk and enjoy art, shops,
entertainment, and restaurants. The Hawaii theatre
invited guests to view the interior and learn about it's history.



Jen hosted me during my stay on the island and as a way
of thanking her, we went to Kualoa Ranch Beach for
a photo session with her and her brother, Nick. 


Jen said that this is popular to do in Korea.


Mokolii Island, also nicknamed "China Man's Hat"


Behind them are the Koolau Mountains


I've been good friends with Jen for over a decade now. Wow!


Earlier that week we hiked up the Makapuu Lighthouse trail.


Off in the distance you can see Sea Life Park. 


Over to the right is Manana Island, aka "Rabbit Island" 


I believe that's the Makapuu shoreline where you can find tide pools.

No comments: