3/10/2008

Surf Portrait Session

Last week I spent my morning reading at Malibu beach while my friend, Mina, surfed. I don't live too far from the ocean, but my chances of visiting the beach aren't often so it was an enjoyable time. I used to want to be a surf photographer, but more on the shore than in the water. It's possible that there might be a season of surf documentary in the future. Until then, I'll capture friends like, Mina, and their fun lifestyle.



Good word time



Mina at Malibu Beach


Ready for the cold, morning water






Familiar visitors


Mina waxing his board


He told me the water here felt yucky


Mina thinking about the waves he caught



Aloha

1 comment:

Beaton Photography said...

Love these surfing portraits! Makes me want to be there at the beach! Great work!