2/24/2008

Door Series

My friend, Ed, called me over the weekend to ask if the house I'm in has any leftover doors for him to borrow. I didn't understand the statement at first until he started explaining the missing doors I've failed to remember about inside my home. He continued to explain his interest to use them in a photo project. Soon after he came over to pick them up and I convinced him to prop it in our backyard so I could have a little fun with it myself. I have to thank Ed for keeping me in check with creativity.


I love the way rain stains walls

Have to get the doorknob shot

I see a slanted door!

The ground was very wet and I wore the wrong outfit for it

Much better, no more slant

A closer look to how the shadows and sunlight gave this cool look

Ed got his door

No comments: