7/07/2009

Inspiration Series- Artwork

I realize that I don't often put together a series of artwork, but I recently had some free time and I captured a collection of flowers. Instead of photographing different kinds of flowers I instead photographed the same flower with different angles and depth of field by focusing on different details. In LR I then developed the images to a nice subdued tone and came up with this Inspiration collection.

My vision is to print these out fairly large like 24x36. I'll visit the framing store and see what will go nicely with it, but I've decided to have them bleed to the frame with no borders. I'll visit some spas or cafes and see who's interested in this series to purchase. What do you think?


"In"
"In"

"Spi"
"Spi"

"Ra"
"Ra"

"Tion"
"Tion"

Inspiration Collection

No comments: