5/21/2009

Photojournalism work in Cambodia

Over the past couple of weeks I've been raising funds to get over to Phnom Penh this summer to do my first initiated photojournalism project. I'll be volunteering with Tiny Toones, the hip hop youth center that I've mentioned a few times in my blog. *Update* So far I've raised 74% of what I need for my airfare and need $335 more. Would you be able to help contribute to my work? You can give by sending in a check to me. I've decided using paypal isn't the best way. You may e-mail me to get my address or to schedule a time to meet up in person. 

Check out my Facebook group page for more info. Thank you for your interest to support!

I've set up some cool donation packages as a way to thank you for giving:

Donor Packages

First 5 to give $100 receives:

- A DVD copy of my documentary project created during my time in Cambodia
- A DVD copy of my vlog coverage from the LA Fundraiser event 
- A framed selected photograph from my trip (autographed by me?) :)
- A Tiny Toones souvenir 

First 10 to give $50 receives:

- A framed selected photograph from my trip (autographed by me?) ☺
- A Tiny Toones souvenir

First 12 to give $25 receives: 

-A selected canvas texture photograph mounted on board from my trip (autographed by me?) ☺

No comments: