4/22/2009

Contest- Free Engagement Session

I know for a lot of us that it's getting tough to make ends meet financially these days, but it's not going to stop people from getting married. There are some of you who will come across this entry of mine with a story of need and a story of a love that is screaming to be celebrated. As my way of helping out I want to bless a couple who has the greatest need with a free engagement session. Due to my own limitations the photo session will be in L.A. so it could be difficult for those who want to submit their story but live elsewhere. Those who can, please submit your story as a comment on this entry by May 15th. Please include you and your fiance's name and the city you live in. In your story, tell me about your love story and why you should be selected. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at jenmay@jenmayphotography.com





No comments: