2/14/2008

Live to Love



I just finished a drive up to my family's place and it's so nice to be with them again. We'll be driving up again tomorrow morning to the Bay Area to visit my grandpa in the hospital. He's doing a lot better than last week, but keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It'll be good to uplift him with good family time and lots of music :)

I've got a photo contest starting today. Check out the "Photo of the Month" section to view details and instructions on how to submit to it. I'm giving a free portrait sitting to the winner, so give it a try because you just might be the one who'll be in front of my camera soon! I'm looking for the best photo that encompasses the phrase "Live to Love" and what it means to you. Valentine's is a nice day to celebrate love, but we all know there's much more to it than all that it's glamorized to be. A much "more" better thing to it, right?

No comments: